The MetaTrader 4 trading platform lets you monitor and control risk exposure in real time.
Based on your individual margin requirements, the platform calculates the amount needed to retain any open positions and the trading resources available for entering into new positions, or for adding to existing open positions.
▪ Open positions must maintain minimum margin requirements as detailed in our Client Agreement.
▪ All positions have an Initial Margin requirement and you are required to keep an account balance over and above that requirement and any unrealised losses.
▪ Margin Calls can be made at short notice and can be substantial. Please familiarise yourself with our Client Agreement, especially the section relating to Margin Calls.
▪ Please be aware that it is the client’s responsibility, not JRFX’s, to monitor positions and make any margin payments as they become due.
▪ Clients are warned that losses are not limited to their account balance and that they must not rely on JRFX closing out a position to prevent losses.
▪ Liquidation is not guaranteed to protect against a negative balance; markets can gap, systems can fail or other circumstances may prevent liquidation.
Any questions? Get in touch – we're here to help.
MetaTrader 4 is a Forex and CFD trading platform used for trading and analysing the financial markets. MetaTrader 4 offers traders access to advanced trading operations in a fast, secure and reliable environment.DOWNLOAD
Access the globe's financial markets from your fingertips: explore our new JRFXOne mobile app and choose from over 1,500 CFD markets including FX, indices, commodities and stocks from around the world.DOWNLOAD